We can't wait to meet you and your pet; we do anything we can to ensure you and your pet are
Since pets age at a much quicker rate than humans, these visits will become increasingly important in the early detection of any changes in their health. Save time and fill out your paperwork online.
World of Animals Veterinary Hospital is proud to serve the Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia areas for everything pet-related. We always strive to become your partner in your pet’s healthcare. Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise.
At World of Animals Veterinary Hospital, we strive to always keep your pet healthy and up-to-date. Pet wellness exams are comprehensive and performed by our veterinarians. Your veterinarian will check for the following and discuss any and all of your concerns regarding your pet’s health:
- Clear eyes, ears and nose
- Heart and respiration
- Abdomen palpation
- Proper bite placement
- Any signs of infection or parasites
- Proper growth and development
- Presence of hernia
- Initial vaccinations and a proper vaccination schedule tailored to your pet
To ensure that our staff has time to answer all your questions, we’d like to complete any needed paperwork before your scheduled appointment time. Thus, please arrive 10 minutes early so that we can review your paperwork. To ensure continuity of your care, please bring any previous documentation with you. See you soon!
For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date. Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. This is one of the reasons we ask you to restrain your pet by placing them on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
World of Animals Veterinary Hospital is able to treat dogs and cats. We are happy to provide you with referrals for other furry companions, just give us a call!